Monday, April 13, 2009

Isolation

After almost three weeks of Katie being gone she will finally be coming home tomorrow. I must admit, the initial not having to work, not having to go to school and being all alone was quite the novelty. However, as time progressed I started realizing that an old house with no one else gets kind of spooky. Not to mention, I started going a little nuts. Don't get me wrong, I always had stuff to do (sending out resumes, cleaning, organizing etc.) but I was home alone for most of it.

That is where the video clip comes into play, this is from a 1997 movie called "Rocketman". In this clip, the star is about to be tested to see how well he handles extreme isolation. I think I can relate just a little with him.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

How do you find this crap?