Sunday, July 12, 2009

Can anything else happen?

Well, it has been an eventful week. It has been the first week where I have actually felt like myself....(the past two weeks I have had bronchitis). So, just when I start to get back in the swing of things we noticed something peculiar. In our checking account we noticed an odd transaction. Jake being curious, was wondering if I had a little bit of fun and had forgotten to tell him. To make a long story short.... a man named, Ki Ki, had bought a one-way ticket from Montreal to Quebec City through Air Canada for $134. Of course, it had to happen a day before a car insurance were to come out....luckily, Geico was very nice to work with us. However, we have to wait about 10 days to get our money back, which STINKS! To make it worst, what ever little funds we have we cannot use because we are waiting for new debit cards since our info has been compromised. It's nice to know that our bank can't even show us the decency to overnight cards to us.... we have to wait 5-7 business days. Not to mention Jake at the moment is at an Urgent Care facility, taking Bethany to get a popcorn kernal out of her ear! What is with our girls and popcorn kernals? So, needless to say, I think popcorn is going to be completely banished from our house forever.

1 comments:

thepennells said...

Wow...that is eventful. It is not that exciting around here. I was thrilled that Jon took Lauren on an outing so I could clean/unpack/organize our laundry room/pantry/craft area. I could barley make to the washing machine this past month. I am getting ready for Lauren's first birthday party.