Saturday, March 14, 2009

My New Shoes


So as I have started doing Crossfit I have come to realize my running shoes are not the best for lifting weights. Some other individuals at Crossfit were wearing these crazy type of shoes, the guys said they swear by the shoes and my curiosity was aroused. Long story short, I found the local dealer and after trying on quite a few pairs I settled on one. I know they will take some getting used to, but so far so good. They are designed for all manner of outdoor activity, including running, trails, rock climbing and so forth. Now, all I need is to find a rock to climb.

2 comments:

thepennells said...

I am always looking for good shoes. I have high arches. Are they comfortable, and are they expensive?
-Jon

JoAnn said...

My first thought was there are a few rocks in your head you could probably climb, but I realized that wasn't a nice thing to say. My second thought was it is about time someone came up with a radical new design for footwear. Very interesting. Let me know how they feel.
Love Ya Mom