Friday, October 29, 2010

Stupid Halloween!

So, last Tuesday was my first official weigh in at Weight Watchers, followed by my first meeting. It went rather well. I have lost about 8 lbs in a week! Although, the curses of being a girl....this week is turning out to be a crazy week. I thought I would go out for breakfast with Heidi at IHOP, afterwards I had gone on the computer to find out my country fried steak with eggs, hashbrowns, pancakes was a whopping 38 points! I have a daily allotment of 31 points. While I was eating my breakfast I was trying to be good by  dividing my portions into two servings so I would not be tempted in overeating. It worked out fine, I took the rest of my breakfast home and Bethany enjoyed my leftovers.
Then, I made a rookie mistake in buying Halloween candy....the chocolate kind. Bad, bad, bad idea! I weighed myself this morning and weighed a little more, but its not surprising due to "being a girl" this week.
I'm hoping I can redeem myself tomorrow by eating really clean and hoping to walk a lot with the girls tomorrow night, I really don't want to go to my next weigh in gaining weight instead of losing it.
I will keep you all posted!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Halloween candy is too tempting! I just started weightwatchers a few weeks ago too! Good luck! It is hard, especially with little ones wanting snacks all the time! Maybe we can help motivate each other!