Friday, June 27, 2008

Good Idea....Bad Idea

In all our lives we have played the game of "Good Idea..Bad Idea." For instance, while still at Pope I played the game when I was changing the oil in my car. However, my oil pan still had oil so I thought if I used a milk jug and a funnel that might work. Changing oil...good idea. Using a funnel and milk jug....bad idea. Thankfully I did not have to pay for the stained garage floor.

Today we had another experience with good idea..bad idea. Taking my girls to the doctor....good idea. Taking both girls at the same time....bad idea. Talk about feeding off each other. When the nurse was taking Bethany's vitals Heidi started freaking out. Naturally Bethany started freaking out. Bethany was kind enough to return the favor to Heidi. However, I will say the actual Doc was pretty good. He is an older guy, kind of a Dick Van Dyke type, who has been doing this awhile. Heidi still freaked a little but Bethany was just fine. So after ending the two hour visit with each girl getting some shots the girls were ready to get home. Once home they just crashed and I think they felt like they just received a pardon.

0 comments: