Tuesday, June 3, 2008

T-minus 364 Days


After years of waiting and be patient (sometimes) I am finally down to less then one year in the Air Force. Granted I will start my terminal leave earlier but my actual date of separation is now less then a year. In honor of the one year remaining I burned a t-shirt purchased from basic training. I am not sure if it was symbolic, ironic or due to the large amount of rubbing alcohol poured on the shirt but that thing went up faster then a pizza at a weight watchers convention. I had planned on taking more pictures but could only get a few before the shirt disappeared.


With the destruction of the shirt I started realizing that the time is here to start looking for jobs. I ended up calling a few law enforcement agencies and will probably start filling out applications here shortly. I am all about having plenty of options. I guess we'll see what happens.

0 comments: