Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is it Friday Yet?



I am always looking forward to the weekend. I will show up Monday at work already thinking about what we will be doing on the weekend. I believe the wisdom of a wise man sums up my feelings


"All I ever wanted was an honest weeks pay for an honest days work."

Ernest Bilko

At any rate, not much has happened since my last blog entry. In the picture above we had just finished having some friends over for brunch and I totally passed out on the couch. Bethany was sweet and went in her room and grabbed the blanket. Then she crawled up and cuddled with me. She is such a doll. Heidi is my little comedy relief. She does this thing where she'll run through the house with her arms in front of her. We tell her to do the "Frankenstein" and she does it. Her running around gets pretty funny.
Just as I mentioned in my last blog I am now down to less then a year in the Air Force. That realization struck a chord and I have been eagerly looking for a job. The prospect of getting out and having a better career prospect is really exciting. The only problem is that since I know I will be getting out my "Give-o-Crap" meter at work is running on empty. Oh well, good thing I don't give a crap.

0 comments: