Thursday, December 25, 2008

Another Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas. I know our girls are doing well. I must admit I miss the days of my youth where the toys put themselves together. I, oops I mean Santa, was up till almost 2am putting together dollhouses and princess kitchens. What can I say, I believe in stereotypes. At any rate, the dollhouse was freakin huge and came with about 800 parts. Not to mention the instructions were incomplete, not that I would have used them anyway. But everything worked out really well and the girls are happy. We are still debating if we are going to go see Marley and Me. We may just take it easy and not do anything. I have added a few pictures to our photobucket site, so enjoy and Merry Christmas.

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/souspartacus/

0 comments: