Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog? What Blog?

Are you sure I have a blog? Because I haven't updated it for awhile. What is the point of blogging if one never writes anything. At any rate, I only have a minute and will try to update everyone to the best of my ability. So here goes,

I am still in the Air Force (for now), hoping to start the proces of joing the Marines next month.

Katie is still YW President and doing a great job of working with the kids.

The kids are still themselves and have discovered the excitement of throwing things out the window.

The biggest thing so far has been my new workout. I started doing a "Crossfit" (check www.crossfit.com) routine and I think I want to die. This is by far the most intense workout I have ever done. I have to go right now to work out as a matter of fact, but either later today or tomorrow I wil post more about this workout program.

0 comments: