Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finding motivation after our vacation.......

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind. Bethany being sick in the hospital, not to mention having a vacation right after that ordeal! Between snacking on hospital cafeteria food and car trip/junk food, a Vegas style buffet, a fried sandwich at Disneyland.....I am trying to get my game face on again with eating healthy and exercising, needless to say my motivation is lacking. Today I had a last meal: Chinese food and 1 chocolate chip cookie from a bakery. I'm feeling better now and I am planning on being back on the band wagon tomorrow so by Monday I will be at a 100% with my nutrition and fitness goals.


I started my weight loss journey in January and so far have lost 14 lbs. I need to lose 6 more lbs in the month of February to keep my goals in check. Hopefully, I will be able to reach those goals. We shall see.....

0 comments: