Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not Bad

I have to admit after yesterdays workout I really wanted to take it easy and have today as an off day. Then I saw the WOD and realized this was one of the first WOD's I had ever done. The first time I did this in Valdosta their was just myself and another female there. I think it took me 18 or 19 minutes, the female did it in about 5 minutes. It's a good thing I don't have much of an ego. At any rate here is the WOD for today:

SHOULDER PRESS

3,3,3,2,2,1,1,1 REPS TO WORK UP TO 1 REP MAX

THEN

"ANNIE"

50-40-30-20-10 REPS FOR TIME

DOUBLE UNDERS

SIT-UPS

A double under is jump roping and you jump high enough to have the rope go under you twice. The shoulder press was a strict press and I was able to get to 105lbs. Not bad but more then enough room for improvement. For the rest of the WOD I finished it in 14:02. Not great, but not bad. Certainly an improvement from last time. That's one of the things I love about Crossfit, I am only competing against myself.

0 comments: