Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Heidi!

For a period of a month I have two kids who are the same age, who are not twins. After having my two knuckleheads I could not imagine what my life would be without my girls. I have to admit that when Heidi was born I had somewhat of a rough time adjusting. Breaking my wrist just a few weeks after she was born did not help much either. Now, Heidi is the funniest little girl. She loves to eat and many times after dinner will put herself to bed. Bethany will sometimes beat up on Heidi but Heidi is now getting good at fighting back. At any rate, even though I know she can't read this I just want everyone to know that I love my little "Heidi-Bug". She can be such a little hoodlum sometimes, like when she is trying to mess with the laundry, but she is typically a great kid. Happy Birthday Heidi.

1 comments:

Alice Jane said...

Your family is too cute! You guys really need to come visit us.....please!!!