Friday, April 25, 2008

Man-Bear-Pig

With Earth Day behind us I got to thinking about just how awful we as human beings are. When people like Julia Roberts and Oprah Winfrey explain how much better the planet would be if we stopped eating everything that is not organic and how bad paper towels are, I got to thinking about another very real threat that faces us. The great planet crusader himself (Al Gore) did not talk about this threat when he was on Oprah, I am certain he was just waiting for the proper forum, the threat I mention is ManBearPig. Before you stop reading I am totally serial about MBP. Al Gore has made it very clear the MBP is a very real threat. In case you didn't know, MBP is half man, half bear and half pig. So for your safety here is an artist rendition of ManBearPig, drawn by Al Gore himself. In the event you confront MBP seek shelter immediately.

1 comments:

Penny said...

This is one of my favorite episodes!! Love Man-Bear-Pig! Serial! I do!!