Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Has it Been Five Days???

Where does the time go? I knew that I was due to write something I just had not realized that 5 days had passed. At any rate, the bottom line is nothing too exciting has occurred lately. Work has been boring as usual and I am counting down the days until I can get out of the Air Force. The Air Force has been good to us but I am ready to change directions. Here in just a couple of weeks I will be going to Vegas for almost a month and I know that will be a long trip. At least there is a gym on base, the gym is where I plan on spending most of my time.

The girls have been getting into trouble just like always. Katie gets so frustrated because Bethany will sneak into our room, throw the ALL the covers off the bed and start jumping on our bed. Perhaps the time for a trampoline is at hand. Then you have Heidi who will only take a short nap in the afternoon unless Katie is holding her. When we do have the girls take a nap at the same time Heidi always wakes up first and then wakes Bethany up. Bethany is often not ready to wake up then turns into a grouch for the next hour. So life continues on here in the Georgia Cannons household (or trailerhold, however you want to look at it).

0 comments: