Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's Official


Today I am officially a Non-Commissioned Officer. Yesterday was the promotion ceremony that I couldn't help but think was kinda goofy. I mean I was promoted yesterday but could not technically wear the rank till today. No big deal, just sort of odd. Other then that everything else went smooth, I just wanted to get the ceremony over with. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

Now I'm sure that everyone is curious as to what my new responsibilities will be as a "non-com". As a non-com I will.....ummmm.....and I must.....uhhhhh......I know, I will now answer the phone Sergeant Cannon. Since the section I am in is different then the rest of the shop at night I am my own boss. I may be a supervisor at some point but I am not overly worried. The thing I am most worried about is finishing my classes so that I can get out with my degree and just keep moving up the ladder.

0 comments: