Saturday, May 31, 2008

Twas a Good Day

I learned a few good lessons today. First lesson involved the intricacies of a riding mower. Having always used my two legs to push a mower there was a bit of a learning curve involved. I learned that the higher gears can make the mower go much faster then my two legs. Even with the riding mower I was out there for a couple of hours, I can only imagine if I had tried using the push mower. Another lesson I learned is that the girls love the mower when it is off but are terrified of the mower when it is running. These are the same knuckle heads that will kick a fire ant hill while wearing sandals.

Another lesson was learned today about my gun. I was able to break in my .45 Desert Eagle (Baby Eagle as it is commonly referred to) today. I was worried about the recoil being to strong but those Isrealies sure got it right when designing the Baby Eagle. After the first 20 rounds the B.E. became smoother and is really pleasent to fire and not to mention fairly accuarate. I can credit the weapon with being accuarate and not myself since I was hopped on an energy drink. Needless to say, both Katie and I had a good time squeezing off a few rounds today.

Oh, and before I forget, who doesn't love Pee-Wee? (C'mon Pen, you can do better then that) :)

0 comments: