Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to Work

And I use the term work rather liberally. If Katie reads this (my Katie) she may not understand what I mean when I say work since I usually refer to work with terms such as "Hell", "Inferno" and "Hell-Hole" just to name a few. Can I just say that I am excited about being ten months away from starting my terminal leave. My goal for the next ten months is to not get into any trouble that may cause me to get demoted or lose my security clearance. Shouldn't be a problem since I don't even speed. Over the next ten months I am planning on working towards going Active Army as an Officer. However, I am not naive to the fact that there are other jobs out there. I may talk to the FBI or some other law enforcement agency with three letters. Being able to carry a gun everywhere is also appealing.

0 comments: