Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally Home...and Supporting the 2nd Amendment




So after a long month in Vegas I finally returned home. Thanks to the excellent planning of the Air Force we finished working last Thursday at 8am. Then, we turned in our rental vehicles at 11am only to get on the plane at 7pm. Thank goodness we had 8 hours before leaving, I don't know how the other guys could have gotten drunk if they did not have that much time. But I digress, I got home at 3am and needless to say I was pretty tired. The girls were really sweet. Heidi I don't think knew I had left whereas Bethany was giving me hugs and kisses all the time.


Even though I had not gotten in until 3am I was still up early enough to head to the gun shop and pick up our newest baby. A new .45 Baby Eagle. I will not go into to much detail but I have attached a photo of our gun. I have not been able to shoot her yet but hopefully this weekend I will be able to break her in.

0 comments: