Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Does this make me like Doogie Howser?






So as I have been thinking about what to say in my next entry I couldn't help but be reminded of the old Doogie Howser show. At the end of each show Doogie would create a computer journal entry reflecting on the great life lesson learned in the previous 30 minutes. I suppose I am not like Doogie for two reasons, 1. I don't really have any life lessons other then to make sure you use Rid-x every month if you have a septic system and 2. I'm not gay (two kids to prove it).

Other then that not much else has been going on. Today I ran for a good 4 miles. I am getting ready to participate in the Army 10 miler this October. I know that if I don't start getting ready now that I will live up to the typical Air Force stigma. I must also admit that there is a little bit of a competitive side in me. I know that Jeff, Stu, Greg and Penny are working out really well and I don't want to be the out of shape one when we get together. I look for motivation wherever I can get it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would probably out run me any day of the week. -Greg