Thursday, March 27, 2008

What is it with Devil Wasps?


I swear these things just won't leave me alone. Yesterday I was working on the Sleeziel when out of no where this devil wasp was right in my face. Yeah, hell yeah I screamed. I jumped out of the car so fast and flailed my arms like a little girl. Looking back I can imagined I looked something like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy (I think it was Tommy Boy) running around and yelling. The moral of this story is to kill wasps.

On another topic I just wanted to share a funny story about Heidi. The girls are always trying to be good helpers which you just can't get mad at. Well, today Bethany dropped a spoon on the floor nearby Heidi. I asked Heidi if she could put the spoon in the sink. Heidi, for whatever reason, didn't see the spoon (which was the ONLY thing on the floor). Instead, she ran to the silverware drawer and started flinging spoons into the sink. I can only imagine the thought the process of a two year old.

0 comments: