Sunday, March 16, 2008

My First Post

After reading the many posts of my little sister I thought that I might take a stab at this "Blog" thing. Perhaps this will be an outlet for me to put my crazy random thoughts. I fear that since I am pretty boring who knows what this blog will turn into.

As far as today, I feel bad for my poor wife. This last week I have been working 12 hour shift (1900-0700) so my internal clock as been really off. Last night I finally fell asleep at 0300 but did not wake up in time for church. Katie grabbed the kids and the crockpot (for the potluck after church) and headed to our small branch. She came home just frazzled. I guess the kids were good for the most part. Katie said that after each hymn Bethany would clap and cheer. I guess the Stake President found her to be funny.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright! I got another one on the bandwagon! It's fun. I think Mel has been too busy to update her blog though... jmwcr.blogspot.com

I love you guys. And hopefully you won't be so nocturnal this week.

--Penny