Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Honest Weeks Pay for an Honest Days Work

Is that too much to ask? I know I don't have much room to complain since I really have an easy job. I figure that being independently wealthy is an easier job however. Not to mention that whenever I get an idea on how to become wealthy Katie just shoots it down. For example, when I'm in Vegas next month I offered to bring our savings and hit the black jack table, how could this possibly fail? But nooooooo, I can't use our savings to go gamble. Another idea was marketing my new B.A.D.D. program. BADD stands for Baby Atenttion Deficit Disorder. Have you ever noticed that babies have difficulty paying attention? Well, my new program will offer books and music to combat BADD. I think I may have stumbled upon something. If anyone is willing to be a backer just let me know.
In the meantime I guess that I just have to keep going to school and look for a job in the real world.

0 comments: